39 Hectares Forestry Land in Portalegre
Land with Renovation Property
Castelo de Vide, Portalegre, Portugal
39 Hectares of Forestry Land
Portalegre, Sao Juliao, Castelo de Vide, Portugal
Located 20 km from Portalegre and 19 km from Marvão in the Natural Park of Serra de São Mamede, the estate stands out for its leafy fruit chestnut trees and recent pine plantations.
Construction Area 325 sq. m.
MAIN LAND USE
Pine – Pinheiro bravo 29.2 ha (Timber)
Chestnut tree 7.8 ha
Agricultural area – 1.6 hectares
The property consists of 1 rustic building + 1 urban building
Social area (Possibility for renovation)
Urban article with 325 m2 with possibility for expansion.
• Altitude class: 650 – 850 m
• Exposure class: North
Class of slope: 10-25%
• Annual rainfall: 800 -1000 mm
• Frost (number of days in the year): Between 10 and 20 days
• Daily average air temperature: Between 12.5 ºC and 5 ºC
• Lithology: Shale, gradevaques
• FAO Soil: Dystrical shale changes of schists and quartzites of the Ordovician
Asking Price € 395.000