315ha Forest and Agriculture Land Guarda
Land with Renovation Property
Pinhel, Guarda, Portugal
315 Hectares Forest and Agriculture
Vale do Massueime, 6400, Pinhel, Guarda.
Residential and agricultural buildings, water and electricity.
12 km from Pinhel and crossed by the municipal road 324 that connects Pinhel to the IP2 highway and 30km from Figueira de Castelo Rodrigo.
The estate stands out for its strong agro-sylvo-pastoral aptitude where the extensive area of irrigated almond tree is its maximum exponent.
MAIN LAND USES
Almond trees (irrigated) – 21 hectares
Walnut for wood and Poplar (irrigated) – 7 hectares Cork oak (pure or consociated) – 183 hectares Maritime pine – 43 hectares
• Altitude: 500 – 600 m
• Altitude Class: East and Northwest
• Dominant slope Class: 0-10% Smooth
• Annual rainfall: 500 – 600 mm
• Frost (number of days in the year) – Between 60 and 70 days
• Daily average air temperature – Between 10 ºC and 12,5 ºC
• Litologia: Shales, grauvaques
• Lithology: Haplic Luvisols
Asking price €2.9m